The Machine User Group is a community of developers, technologists, and industry experts interested in Memory-Driven Computing and in learning how to get started programming with massive pools of non-volatile memory, fast memory fabric and task-specific processors.
Collaborate through social forums, meetings and workshops as we share updates, trainings and resources to help you get started on using code contributions already released on Github called,Memory-Driven Computing Developer Toolkit.
The Machine User Group is an open environment where the contributors can share what they’ve developed - algorithms, applications, tips and tricks and perspectives on this new architecture and its ability to transform their industries – among their peers.
The Machine User Group will give you more information about:
- Updates on the latest code contributions in the Memory-Driven Computing Developer Toolkit.
To get the latest updates and access, become a part of The Machine User Group.
- Trainings, workshops and meet ups to get the support and resources to get started with programming in a Memory-Driven Computing architecture.
- Engage in open source community conversation and learn from like-minded technologists through social groups and participate in joint projects with others.
- Get the opportunity to tell your experience and appear at trade shows and conferences.
- Get access to Machine emulation environments as they become available.