The Machine User Group is a community of developers, technologists, and industry experts interested in Memory-Driven Computing and in learning how to get started programming with massive pools of non-volatile memory, fast memory fabric and task-specific processors.
Collaborate through social forums, meetings and workshops as we share updates, trainings and resources to help you get started on using code contributions already released on Github called, Memory-Driven Computing Developer Toolkit.
The Machine User Group is an open environment where the contributors can share what they’ve developed - algorithms, applications, tips and tricks and perspectives on this new architecture and its ability to transform their industries – among their peers.
The Machine User Group will give you more information about:
- Updates on the latest code contributions in the Memory-Driven Computing Developer Toolkit.
- Trainings, workshops and meet ups to get the support and resources to get started with programming in a Memory-Driven Computing architecture.
- Engage in open source community conversation and learn from like-minded technologists through social groups and participate in joint projects with others.
- Get the opportunity to tell your experience and appear at trade shows and conferences.
- Get access to Machine emulation environments as they become available.